: MEAN WELL, the leading standard power supply manufacturer, continues to promote the building automation technology for making a green and sustainable society. In order to enlarge KNX product variety to meet the needs of end customers and system integrators, MEAN WELL continues to unveil the KNX LED driver PWM-60/120KN to the market.
PWM-KN series is an AC/DC LED driver featuring the constant voltage mode with PWM style output, which is able to maintain the colour temperature and the brightness homogeneity when driving all kinds of LED strips and the KNX interface to avoid using the complicated KNX-DALI gateway.
PWM-KN operates from 90~305VAC and offers 12V& 24V output models. Thanks to the high efficiency of up to 90%, with the fanless design, the entire series is able to operate for -40°C~90°C case temperature under free air convection. The minimal dimming level low to 0.5% is suitable for low light level applications e.g. cinema. The output frequency is changeable up to 4KHz to complaint IEEE 1789-2015 no risk requirement providing a great solution for health concern due to light flickering.
- Integrated KNX control protocol
- Single channel & constant voltage PWM style output with user changeable frequency up to 4KHz compliant IEEE 1789-2015 no risk
- Plastic housing with class II design
- Built-in active PFC function
- Standby power consumption<0.5W
- No need KNX-DALI gateway
- Typical lifetime >50000 hours
- 5 years warranty